Bulls' h*t! What a load of bulls' h*t.
I have to pay RM 1 just to enter the toilet... what the hell man. It doesn't matter if I have RM 1, I still have to go! It is not like I have a choice, as if whether I want to enter into a movie theater or not. This is serious, because in everyone's body... we all need to release our waste or pass motion. It is not whether or not we want to...we NEED to! Face it, unless you are at home, you need to use the public toilet... but why in the world do we need to pay for that, just blows my mind!?!?!My goodness, who ever thought of the idea of making a business out of us doing our "business" is complete bulls' h*t. Now, I know that we are actually paying the person who is cleaning the toilet, but despite the fact that we are doing that..the public toilet is still extremely dirty, disgusting, wet, and not WORTH ANY MONEY!!!
Some people say that is because the managers aren't paying them enough... well then stop making us pay them and GIVE THEM A HIGHER SALARY YOU GREEDY BRAT! It is not like you're making a loss by giving them a higher salary... It is just complete utter nonsense seeing that I have to pay use a sh*tty toilet!
So every time when I see a public toilet that I need to pay to use... I'd say to hell with that! I'd rather go back into the wild and take a sh*t right on the grass like a cow pooping! Wait... Not cow poop... It's BULLS' H*T!
P/S: Yes I know that this complain has already been done by JamesNintendoNerd... but this is something that I really I have no tolerance for... and I salute JamesNintendoNerd for being the first to say it...
(No, I ain't mad, I'm just being sarcastic... if you all still dont get it)
No comments:
Post a Comment