Sunday, September 20, 2009

Entry No.9 ~First Week of College~

Well, there is really nothing much to say except for the fact that it is my 3rd semester, which is my Diploma year, and it is going pretty well....

So far so good, in fact when I said that everyone is still in the "sleep-late-and-wake-up-in-the-afternoon-zone." I dont just mean my class mates....

In order for me to explain, I need an assistance, who else to help me but one of my college's finest lecturer... Mr. Bonnie Lai.

...............
Who happens to be sleeping on a job... due to intense W.O.W.-ing, I mean "lecturing."

I hope I dont get a fail in his class for posting this... (laughs)

_______________________________________________________
I was doing a recording at Ps. Jonathan Tse's studio... I thought it be nice to jam to his song... a moment later, Ps. Jonathan decided to record me so I'm like..oh crap... gotta do something cool...and this is what happened! >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment