So here is the deal, last night...my lecturer called me up in the middle of the night telling me there was a fire going on outside my house...so when I walked out of my house, I saw the huge smoke coming from just a few blocks from my house. I wasn't sure when did the fire started but I was friggin' shocked and call my dad to go watch... I was able to capture this around 1:00 AM - 1:30 AM. This is just outside my housing area. In fact, it is only a 30 second walk to the place.
P/S: You might want to see what happened at 1:30 of the video.
Was that near merdeka?
ReplyDeleteYes... extremely near!
ReplyDeleteHeheh. it must have been the decepticons. lol. yeah. that night me and my friends were passing through there. around 2 am plus. that time only the black smoke left. haha
ReplyDelete