Monday, July 5, 2010

No. 32~ Roland SPD-30 Octapad~

This is probably one of the most awesome machine ever made. The Roland SPD-30 Octapad is so cool! For those who dont know what in the world am I talking about, it is an electric percussion pad and a loop sampler machine.

It is perfect for my new addition to the drumset and my drumming. Not only does it look good, it sound great!!!



AWESOME right!!!!!



If I actually master this thing, I think I can probably replace a DJ. Or be a Drummer/DJ...that would be Legen...wait for it.............DARY!!!!



But as much as I want this thing, the price is...DAYEM!!!!
The price I checked on Musicians Friend website,

$699.00 - RM2,244.14

But the Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price

$799.00 - RM2565.19

And that is not including the tax and everything, so roughly I'll have to save up RM3,000.... Sigh!....Well, you all know what I want for Christmas? *hint

No comments:

Post a Comment