
YEA!! It's The Final Destination!!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DID THEY NAME IT THE FINAL DESTINATION! Did the people who make these movies forgot how to count?
Final Destination
Final Destination 2
Final Destination 3
And NOW?
The Final Destination.... what a load of crap... I mean years from now, who is going to know the difference? A person who is not even a fan of the movies will probably be confused.
Imagine if they went in to a store and asked, "Do you have Final Destination?"
The guy would be like which one?, "You mean Final Destination or THE Final Destination?"
Another primary example is Rambo....
The first one was called First Blood
That's it...just First Blood....Then, the second one was called...
Rambo :First Blood Part 2. So they changed First Blood into a subtitle.Then the third one came out and it was called...
Rambo 3...... so what? They just forgot about First Blood? WTH?The correct title should be Rambo :First Blood Part 3.
And just a few years ago, they made another sequel, and what was that called....Rambo 4?

NO! OF COURSE NOT! It's called Rambo.... just Rambo... If you think about it, this is the dumbest thing a movie producer/director could do.
So every time when someone tells me, "I'm watching Rambo."
I always end up asking, "Which one? You mean Rambo as in First Blood, the first Rambo movie, or do you mean Rambo:First Blood part 2, or do you mean Rambo...the 4th FRIGGIN' MOVIE???!"
The Fast and the Furious also did somewhat of the same thing.

The 2nd installment is 2 Fast 2 Furious, which is ok I guess.
But then, the 3rd installment is The Fast And The Furious:Tokyo Drift (Which by the way has nothing to do with the 1st and the 2nd movie so why in the world do they even bother calling it The Fast And The Furious?)
But wait, they have a fourth installment, but this one is related to the first two movies... what is it called?
Fast & Furious...GREAT! JUST GREAT! Why cant they just call it The Fast & The Furious 4???? I mean just by taking out the word "The". Does it really help distinguish it from the 1st movie???The Fast & The Furious
Fast & Furious
If they wanted it to sound anyway different from the first movie, they should of just called it The Fast & the Furious 4!
So, if they didn't want to call it The Fast & The Furious 4, they could of at least called it "The Fast & The FOURious!" It would have been stupid, but it wouldn't be any less of a gimmick than 2 Fast 2 Furious.
____________________________________________________________________
Another thing that really grinds my mind is TV Series. Especially when I'm not a fan of that particular series and I want to start following them, I cant just go to a DVD store and buy the 1st Season.
The best example is Star Trek...
I want to watch from the beginning all the way to the latest one, but I cant, because they have like so many different types of Star Trek... the only way I can get the whole thing is to have prior knowledge of it or to ask a Star trek fan or have to search it on the internet.
Seriously, they have
Star Trek "3 seasons",
Star Trek: The Next Generation, "7 seasons"
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "7 Seasons"
Star Trek: Voyager, "7 seasons"
Star Trek: Enterprise "4 seasons".. KNOCK IT OFF!
Why cant they just call it Star Trek 1, Star Trek 2, 3, 4, 5? But no, because they constantly change the cast members... and every time stuff like this happens, I just give up if I ever wanted to follow the series.
And if you think that's confusing, the Star Trek movies don't really help either!
Star Trek 1 to 6 were all numbered so that makes it ok. But then, when they started to use different actors, the 7th one was called

Star Trek:Generations
The 8th movie "Star Trek: First Contact
The 9th is called Star Trek: Insurrection

The 10th Star Trek: Nemesis
and the new one, Star Trek: The Future Begins. OoOohkay!?So what we now have is
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Star Trek 2: The Wrath Of Khan
Star Trek 3: The Search For Spock
Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home
Star Trek 5: The Final Frontier
Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country
Star Trek Generations
Star Trek First Contact
Star Trek Insurrection
Star Trek Nemesis
Star Trek The Future Begins....
So all of a sudden, the numbers just dissapeared... all because they had new actors. If they want to make it new, why dont they just call it,
Star Trek Generations
Star Trek Generations 2:First Contact.... and so on???
Now you know, why I am not a Star Trek fan or a fan of many movie sequels... because its bull...bulls' hit.
P/S: I'm just fooling around. (laughs)
This is absolutely hilarious. Nice work, Ray :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, now you see why I complained so much when you said you wanted to watch "The Final Destination?"
ReplyDeleteHaha...would you sell a rather long movie than one that actually capture ppl's attention? =p
ReplyDeletethink abt it...its not stupid..
its good marketing skills...that's good old America for ya!
HEH! Well, that's what I call..bulls hit! :P
ReplyDelete