Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Entry No.6 ~F My Life~

First off, no it is not what you think, this is not a hate post. But rather a funny one, a while back, I showed Daniel Tan showed some funny websites. Which he thought was ok, he then later showed me a website called F My Life, it is the one the funniest/saddest/most painful/embarrassing web blog I have ever seen. It is a site where anybody can post up a short blog about their moments in life, some are really sad, but others I just cant stop laughing...

Here are some of the few funny ones... the ones which I bracketed are my response.
___________________________________________________________________

Today, trying to be sexy I was sucking on my boyfriends fingers. I was really starting to turn him on, when I noticed something crunchy in my mouth. Turns out, he went digging for treasure up his nose earlier. I found the treasure in my mouth. FML (She totally deserved it.)

Today, I was at a friend's pool party. He lives on a lake and one of our friends wouldn't get in the water. My best friend and I decided to push him off the dock. Once we had, I turned to see my crush who had watched looked shocked. Then said, "You know he can't swim right?" FML (Oh Crap!)

Today, at work, I accidentally got pen on my white dress shirt - right by my left nipple. Absentmindedly, I licked my finger and tried rubbing the stain out. When I looked up, the Vice President was staring at me in disbelief. FML
(...)



Today, I got annoyed with my mum stopping in her tracks each time she needed to reply to a text message. I tried to show her that you can walk and text at the same time. I ended up falling into a drain. FML (FAIL!)


Today, my girlfriend's family came over and I thought it would be fun to watch old family videos of when I was a kid. A few minutes into my 5th birthday party, I excused myself and went to grab some snacks for everyone. I returned to realize I had recorded porn over my family videos. FML (Every guy's nightmare)


Today, when I was finished eating at McDonalds, I went to Shoppers to pick up a new toothbrush. I got back to my car only to find the windows smashed in. The only thing that was missing from my car was the Hello Kitty toy I got from McDonalds. Someone broke into my car for a 10 cent toy. FML (LOL)


Today, I was cutting the grass when I saw a man staring at me from my neighbor's garage. This went on for 5 minutes until I finally yelled 'hello'. There was no response, and I was creeped out, so I called my neighbor. It was a life-sized Paul McCartney cutout. FML (LMAO)
___________________________________________________________________

If you guys wanna read some more, just go to this site.... http://www.fmylife.com/

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment