There is this one dude who calls him the Nostalgia Critic in which he reviews things that are old but memorable. Hence his name, Nostalgia Critic. But there is one side project where he acts like a homeless guy that somehow manages to sneak himself into a movie theater and watched all the movies. But after watching the movies, he tells about the movie in hyper mode. Like he just took ten pounds of sugar when he watched it.
It is hilarious, and there are time when I didn't watch the movie because I think the movie will suck, so all I do is just watch Bum Reviews. He sums it up in 3 to 5 minutes. Everyone should watch it... but if you still want to watch the movies...then just skip this blog.
This one is my favorite.
The safe the best for last... The Dark Knight!
___________________________________________________________________
It is hilarious, and there are time when I didn't watch the movie because I think the movie will suck, so all I do is just watch Bum Reviews. He sums it up in 3 to 5 minutes. Everyone should watch it... but if you still want to watch the movies...then just skip this blog.
This one is my favorite.
The safe the best for last... The Dark Knight!
___________________________________________________________________
On a side note, Smosh should be no.1 on Youtube... I still cant believe that those two asian kids and Fred are more subscribed then Smosh....
We should do what Fuong is doing in this video. (laughs)
Smosh just released a new video... this is super funny.
P/S... I can DO CARTWHEEL! (bang) (bang)
We should do what Fuong is doing in this video. (laughs)
Smosh just released a new video... this is super funny.
P/S... I can DO CARTWHEEL! (bang) (bang)
No comments:
Post a Comment