Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No. 18 ~ Wooot? Another VideoGame based Movie ~

From what I've learned the past few years... is that most, if not all movies based on video games are usually bad, especially fighting games. Remember Mortal Kombat?

That was a great game... I can still remember the blood and gore that comes when the game narrator says "Finish Him!".... *BOOM! "Fatality!" Now that was an awesome game...too bad they ruined it when they decided to make a movie out of it!...It was seriously bad! It was like chocolate covered with puke!

Because of that, I couldn't enjoy the game anymore because of how suck-y the movie was.

Another game that I was pretty fond with was Street Fighter 2. (I never played the first one). That was awesome, you just get the satisfaction of executing a 'hadoken' [flaming fire ball] or a 'sonic boom' as the finisher. Soon, I found out that they were going to make a movie out of it.


Now, being a kid who was really fascinated about video games, especially fighting games. I was excited, I couldn't believe that there was going to be a movie about it! But to my surprise... that movie was a bombshell full of diarrhea! The movie was soooo bad... I couldn't even recall if there was even a hadoken in that movie.

Soon after the movie, came the dumbest game with the most idiotic concept of all video game history. It was beyond disappointing... it was as if someone took the greatest game of all time and installed the words suck, lame, and gay all into the game. I am talking about none other than.....

"Street Fighter The Movie The Game."

My goodness, so what they did was they made a game based on the movie, based on the game. WTH? In all fairness, the game did not suck... It was @$$~! The controls were extremely stiff and all the game ever did was make me wanna play the original Street Fighter 2.



All this concludes my point in that Movies that are based of fighting games wont work. But people just never learn... I just found out today that now they are making another movie that is based on another fighting game. A game which I truly fell in love with when I was a kid... It was the only game that managed to keep me alive throughout my days as a li'l kid. The game never fail to disappoint and it only gets better with every sequel/installment. Right now there are 6 installments of the game that ranged from the PlayStation 1 to PlayStation 3.... I guess you all know what game it is...

None other than....



NOooOoOOO! NOT TEKKEN! That game was by far the greatest fighting game of all time and now they're going to make a crappy movie out of it! *(&^$%*&^$#*@$$

Now, am I going to be disappointed...or am I going to be proven wrong. Oh I hope that I'm wrong if not... there will probably be no more fighting games that I can truly hold to be awesome and perfect with great nostalgic value. DayeM!

No comments:

Post a Comment