After years of searching, I actually gave up my quest just months ago. The quest to find a hot girl is easy, the quest to find a hot girl that plays drums is hard... but possible. The only drawback was that the hot girls that can play drums really suck at it. Finding a girl who is really good in playing drums is not that hard, but they aren't hot.
So it was then, I've given up my search.... To find a hot girl who can play drums really well is impossible, and also it doesn't exist. It is only in my wildest fantasy.....
Until a few weeks ago... I was flipping through channels on TV and there was an all girl rock/pop band's music video being shown on MTV. They were wearing school uniforms; the video showed only a few seconds as the song just ended... but I saw it... a drummer....girl......hot......drumming....really loud and good....
I was wondering, could it be? Did my eyes went into deception? Did my brain actually perceived that? It was then, I began to have hope. Searching long and hard on youtube and Google for that band without even knowing the name.
All I could remember was how MTV teased me with that alluring hot girl drummer for just a moment... never again was the video shown, never again was it mentioned, and never again was I to hear the music........all I have to remember her by was that she was wearing a school uniform, playing in an all girls band...... and how hot she was......
UNTIL TODAY! When I signed in to my YouTube account... a video category called "Recommended for You" Showed a small, photo thumbnail. The content was a girl drumming....wearing a school uniform.
There it was, right infront of my eyes... I clicked it and sure enough. It was her and the band....
THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!! "HALLELUJAH!"
The band is called Scandal...

the drummer.... Rina Suzuki.

My long and hard search is finally complete, hot girls that play drums really well do exist!!!! Now to get her no.
LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment